Thanks to Carolyn at Love-Stitching-Red for tagging me - a first and I'm thrilled out of all proportion! So here goes, 'six silly things that make me happy' are:
1. Summer dog walks (smiling and feeling young - which I'm not).
2. Smelling roses in the gardens I pass.
3. Putting washing on the line and watching it 'set sail' against an endless blue sky.
4. Seasonal fruity desserts - syrupy stewed blackcurrants and frothy gooseberry fool.
5. Sipping ice-cold lager or Cava (Champagne too if I get the chance, of course)!
6. Witnessing the breathtaking clarity of a Western, summer evening sky.
Now, who to tag? Probably should have decided this before starting the post. Some bloggers prefer to remain tag free, so please ignore this should I inadvertently tag YOU. And if you haven't been tagged and want to list your six, then go for it anyway!