1. On a Sunday, if not working anywhere, I like to make tea and toast and return to bed to enjoy a leisurely read and breakfast in comfort.
2. Dancing is fun, I love dancing, and it's good exercise. Don't get to do so nearly often enough, the last opportunity was at Christmas, although I'll dance around the kitchen if there's something good on the radio!
3. I like having an 'empty day' ahead allowing time to paint and experiment and explore new ideas.
4. Reading the newspaper - not every day, there's too much information - and then tackling the puzzle pages (with varying degrees of success) from Codeword and Sudoku to Word Wheel and the Crossword.
5. Last but not least, I like spending time with friends and family (especially when food and drink is involved)!
Actually, this part is not easy because this award really goes to the blogs I follow - all 68 of them!!! So please, if there are any of you not included in the list below who would like to join the Circle of Friends, copy the lovely logo to your blog and list 5 things that you like to do.
And those of you who are on the list who don't wish to participate, please don't feel obliged to take part, I know it's not everyone's 'cup of tea' - and it's very time consuming.